Uriel Trigger Thumb Splint28A-S-M
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Uriel Trigger Thumb Splint is recommended for the treatment of trigger thumb - De Quervain's tenosynovitis, skier's thumb, gamer's thumb, catcher's thumb and bowler's thumb.
- Use for repetitive stress injuries such as tendinitis, carpal tunnel syndrome, osteoarthritis, carpometacarpal joint irritation, collateral ligament injury.
- Equipped with an aluminum stay, fixed in an ideal angle, to provide firm support and limit thumb movement.
- Also suitable for use after plaster and cast removal.
- For lighter support and more movement of the thumb, replace the aluminium stay with the included spiral stay.
- Made of high quality comfortable and breathable material.
- Fits right or left hand.
- For sizing measure around wrist.
- Size S-M 5.5 - 7.5 inch | Size L-XL 7.5 - 9.5 inch