URIEL Thermo Neoprene Stabilizing Hinged Knee Brace
- Uriel Thermo Knee Brace will stabilize your knee and increase blood flow to the joint
- Ideal for people unable to bend down and fit a regular knee brace.
- The Hinged Knee Brace is designed for the support of ligament and meniscus traumatic injury cases such as ACL, PCL, MCL, LCL , meniscus swelling, edema prevention/reduction and for post-surgical application.
- Recommended for the management of knee pain and discomfort, Osteoarthritis, Arthritis, Chondromalacia, anterior knee pain, knee instability due to general muscular imbalance, Osgood-Schlatter's disease and Jumper's Knee.
- Durable neoprene material for strong support, soothing warmth, and comfort
- Open knee cap (patella) design relieves knee cap pressure and increases mobility
- Measure around center of knee for sizing - Fits either left or right leg
- Small (10.5-12.5 in.), Medium (12.5-14.5 in.), Large (14.5-16.5 in.) and XL (16.5-18.5 in.)
Two Bi-lateral hinges that provide full knee stabilization, stability and compression
Three detachable cushions (included), can be fitted to your most comfortable position
Two Velcro straps above/below the knee joint for additional support and grip
Made of thick THERMAL Neoprene, with 100% cotton towel lining. It helps retaining body heat which promotes faster healing and ease of pain.
Suitable for people who are unable to bend down / bend the leg. With hook and loop fasteners in front of brace for easy application.
- Helps restrict medial and lateral knee movements.
- Supports and protects injured ligaments.
- Useful for treatment on cases of arthritis and as a post operative brace.
- Anatomical design, hinged knee joint.