Uriel Infant & Child Umbilical Hernia BeltOP13B-S
- Uriel Infant and Child Umbilical Navel Hernia Belt provides significant relief from abdominal pain associated with an umbilical or navel hernia
- A soft terry knob in the center of navel belt is shaped to fit the protruding umbilical hernia, and minimize pressure
- Measure around abdomen (belly) for a proper fit as belt is intended to provide compression.
- The belt fabric is soft, stretchable and adjustable
- Velcro fastener for easy on and off.
- Hand wash
What is an Unbilical Hernia?
Approximately 20% of newborns may have umbilical hernias. An umbilical hernia refers to a condition found most commonly in newborns, though it can also occur in adults. With this particular type of hernia, part of the intestine, usually near the belly button or navel, is able to extrude out past the stomach muscles. In newborns and young children, you may notice a rounded bump poking out from the abdomen, especially when babies use their stomach muscles for stretching, crying or having a bowel movement.
This pediatric umbilical truss is designed to provide relief and healing to infants suffering from an umbilical hernia as they grow. A soft foam pad adds cushion and provides compression on the hernia.
Este cinturón umbilical pediátrico está diseñado para proporcionar alivio y curación a los bebés que sufren de una hernia umbilical a medida que crecen. Una almohadilla de espuma suave agrega amortiguación y proporciona compresión en la hernia.